Mar 11, 2010

Graco Victoria Non Drop Side 5 In 1 Convertible Crib White

Graco Victoria Non Drop Side 5 In 1 Convertible Crib White


White Convertible Crib Description

Classic, elegant styling makes the Graco Victoria Crib an ideal choice for safety minded parents. This beautiful crib features stationary side rails for a safe sleeping environment for baby with a mattress platform that adjusts to three different heights depending on the age of your baby. It also transforms quickly to a toddler bed, daybed and full-size headboard with footboard.



White Convertible Crib Feature
  • JPMA, ASTM & CPSC safety certified
  • Crib converts to a toddler bed (no guard rail needed for conversion), day bed and then a full size headboard and footboard
  • 5 year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects
  • 3 position mattress height adjustment
  • Stationary drop side allows for mom to easily access baby without having to raise or lower a drop side
  • Product Dimensions: 56.4 x 30.6 x 47 inches ; 67.3 pounds 

Some User Review from Amazon

1.

I think this crib is a great value for the price. It looks great in my nursery. The detail looks good in person. I debated on whether or not to purchase this crib because I had not seen it in person. It was available online only and was not on display in any of the stores. The gamble paid off. It doesn't look "plasticy" like some of the other lower priced white cribs. And it has a spring thingy that holds the mattress and not the plywood. It has three levels for the mattress. On the highest level, I found it easy to reach in and out and get the baby. As far as the color goes, its a true white.

2.

I was looking for a white crib for my baby girl who is due in August. I decorated the nursery in shabby chic style and I really wanted a crib that fit perfectly. This crib is it!! The wood detail on the backboard completely makes the crib. It is very elegant and girly. The shipping was very quick and there wasn't one dent or scratch anywhere. My husband put it together very quickly and it is very sturdy. The only complant that we have is there are no screw hole covers. Since we are going to take it apart someday, I just decided to dab some white paint over the screws to hide them a little. The price is very affordable especially since the crib looks like it costs a lot more. I would highly recommend it for a little girl.

3.

beautiful crib- was not hard to put together. took me & my husband about 45 minutes to put together & we are not handy at all. it really looks great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment